The 2019 Mondo does it all. It’s big enough to throw massive wakes and it’s nimble enough to maneuver through any day from sunrise to sunset. Features a new dash with a 7” touchscreen display.
- Length: 20 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 99 in. (251 cm)
- Weight: 3900 lb. (1769 kg)
- Standard Ballast: 1800 lb. (816 kg)
- Maximum Ballast: 2300 lb. (1043 kg)
- Standard Engine: 6.2L 400
- Optional Engine: 6.2 L 450
- Fuel Capacity: 39 gal. (148 L)
- Seating Capacity: 13
- Draft: 25 in. (64 cm)
Additional Boat Specifications
- Overall Length w/ Platform: 22 ft. 6 in.
- Overall Length w/ Trailer: 24 ft. 3 in.
- Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102 in.
- Height of Tower Folded on trailer: 89 in.
- Height of Tower in Up Position on trailer: 118 in.
- Weight - Boat and Trailer: 4,800 lb.
- Capacity - Weight: 2,000 lb.
- Brand / Model: Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 400 SOHC V8
- Displacement: 379 C.I.
- Torque: 404 lb.-ft
- HP: 350 hp
- Standard Prop: OJ 14.25x14.5
- Tracking fins: Standard Double Fin
- Brand/Model: Boatmate/Single Axle
- Wheels: 15 in. Cast-Aluminum
- Guide Poles: Removable
- Lighting: LED
- Protection: Prop Guard W/integrated Rollers
- Fenders: Color Matched Bolt On
Warranty & Assistance Coverage
- Hull: Factory Limited Lifetime
- Engine: Indmar 5 Year Factory Limited
- Parts & Components: 5 Year Limited
- Trailer: Boatmate 5 Year Limited
- Roadside Assistance: 5 Year Trailer & Tow Vehicle
Skier’s Choice reserves the right to change model line specifications, equipment, color schemes and pricing at any time without notice or incurring obligations. It is the Dealer’s responsibility to adhere to all State and Local regulations and laws governing minimum requirements needed on each boat, such as trailer brakes, kill switches, and other safety equipment.